Cryptocurrency Signals – What Are Best Signals to invest and what you should avoid?
I would like to Introduce myself first,
My name is Andrew and I am living in United kingdom,today I want to share my story with you.
I lost a lot of money on cryptocurrency signals (More than 4 figures) groups,pump & dumps,etc. I had the feeling that I must do something in order to help other people not doing the same mistakes that I made and put their money on shady crypto groups. So instead of start crying about my mistakes I decided to cover my loses with the knowledge that I learned during my mistakes. in that way maybe I will cover my loses when my blog will be helpful enough to be on the first page of google. in that way, I will cover my crypto groups loses with advertising on my blog. I made a serious research about trading signals and I can testify about myself as someone who know something about telegram signals channels. today I can figure out just in 5 minutes which group is shady, which group is fine, and which group is a serious group which are here to build their name and put the effort for their subscribers/followers.
- Thanks to my sister – Shaniqua for giving me the idea to start blogging about my experience. if I will reach my goal to cover my loses via this blog, I promise to give you at least 10%. but do know that money never can buy my love to you , Dear sister.
What you will learn?
- How to use signals
- Recognize red flags
- What you should avoid
- free signals – are they good?
- Pump & dump – WTF ?
Many occasional day traders tend to lose Bitcoin very fast due to their inability to use cryptocurrency signals. The worst thing you can do is to day trading cryptocurrency as if you were gambling. And if you do, then you can expect the same results that have befallen others before you- complete and utter failure. The main reason behind this is the following of too many cryptocurrency signals at once.
How to Use Signals
There are two factors that you have to take into if you want to find the best cryptocurrency signals; alt coins technical analysis and the study of upcoming news. All you have to do in order to receive crypto signals is to register yourself into a channel.
Once you’re there, you’ll notice that they’ve got signals for the short-term, mid-term and long-term periods. Short-term cryptocurrency signals are aimed at smashing targets just hours from release or within the same day, whereas mid-term might take a few days to mature. Long-term signals, however, are valid for up to a few weeks after initial release.
In the photo below you can see an example for a coin which shared on a Telegram signal channel, their subscribers made more than 90% in profit, and the owner of the group posted it on their official twitter account.
the photo below is Mid-term signal from a Telegram channel which made to their subscribers x2 gains in the short-term.
Now days must people are asking if free cryptocurrency signals are good.. I will cover that in the next topic:
Are Free Crypto Trading Signals Good?
There are literally hundreds of free cryptocurrency signals available out there, and to make sure that we give you informed advice, we actually went ahead and registered ourselves on several of them to test the waters. Needless to say, this was no walk in the park. We had to deal with annoying cross-promotion, horrendous spelling on everything, constant (and mostly superfluous) updates that made our phones ping non-stop, and of course, the crypto trading signals themselves, most of which turned out to be utter rubbish and were already too late to use.
Telegram crypto signals are just crazy, and if you do decide to step onto that scene, then we’d definitely recommend that you tread carefully. That said, enduring all that endless cross-promotion was not in vain, because as it turns out, there were a few legit groups in the pile. But keep in mind that as with everything, you’ll still get what you pay for. There’s simply no philanthropy in providing crypto signals, and there is no easy path to finding the best cryptocurrency signals.
In the photo below, you can see an example for a published signal, each arrow in the photo will explain about the parameter of the signal
Tips on How to Use the Signals
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, and try to diversify instead. If you decide to register on several groups, then you’ll probably receive several signals that seemingly make sense. However, make sure to use your common sense and only put in 10% of your available funds across all the trades. Whatever you do, don’t make the mistake of spending all the Bitcoin in your account in one go.
- A lot of traders typically use the initial sell target to trade about 30 to 50% of their funds. This translates to setting up three different sell orders for three targets. You hit the first target with 30 to 50%, the second target with 30 to 40%, and the third one with 10 to 30% of your trade size.
- Expect a few dumps every now and then. Because trading Bitcoin is a risky business, it’s not uncommon to see Bitcoin going through a slump just when altcoins are on the up and up, and vice versa. Ultimately, the whole thing is subject to Bitcoin’s movements, and typically the best time to trade according to altcoins and crypto signals is when Bitcoin goes askew. Go figure.
- While we reference the possibility of using signals to leverage trading, it’s important to remember that using this method to trade cryptocurrencies is still very risky. Unlike Forex trading, Bitcoin markets are extremely volatile, and one should tread very carefully when dealing with leveraging and margins. Before you make a trade, first ask yourself if it’s the best move for your particular trading account and overall portfolio.
- Is stop-loss a pro or con? There’s no easy answer to this question and it has been a matter of contention for a long time between crypto traders. However, in attempting to answer it, one has to consider the fact that cryptocurrency gains are always pretty high thanks to the natural volatility of the market itself. This means that you can trade confidently without using margins or leverage, and still secure your long-term equity without placing any stop-loss order.
- Is it a good idea to use a Cryptoping add-on alongside crypto signals? As part of your general framework, the Cryptoping tech is fine and it’s not a bad add-on either. Still, I wouldn’t necessarily rely on its signals exclusively, and would rather use it as a form of double confirmation. Essentially, the Cryptoping telegram bot is a handy tool that you can choose to link with your account upon your first Cryptoping login, otherwise, it’s not advisable to throw money at it.
- Make sure that that your signals provider have a Twitter account with repetition. for example, this Twitter account has more than 10,000 Followers and each tweet of them get about 100likes & Retweets + some comments – this is a social proof that they are a legit cryptocurrency signals providers. However, you have to extra-check their followers and see that this is not some empty users (fake profiles) which are following them. you can see that this is a serious brand which worked hard to build their repetition.
- Check if your signal providers is a knowledgable person when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, check if they have a Tradingview Ideas and take a closer look at their technical analysis. TradingView is a web service and social network for cryptocurrency & stocks traders, with a platform for technical analysis.
These days, it has become quite easy for fly-by-night “advisors” to promote random crypto signals based on past successes, without taking the level of performance into consideration. Then there is
Be Careful With Shady Signal Groups
what’s known as “Pump and Dump” groups, which are the riskiest of them all, but at least some of them are decent enough to let you know that they are a pump and dump scheme so that you can at least make an informed decision.
The really bad kind are the wolves in sheep’s clothing, who will lure you in pretending to be solid altcoin Telegram groups when in fact all they’re looking out for are their own interests. Beware of such groups because they will leave you high and dry. All of this makes it pretty obvious that it’s hard to figure out who is serious and safe and who is not when it comes to Telegram crypto signal groups.
One way to tell the wheat from the chaff in this regard is to start by analyzing the trades that the group is promoting. If you see that the cryptocurrency they’re recommending is shitty, go ahead and open it on Bittrex to see how much life is still left in it, so that if you see that it’s already pumped out, then you’ll know who you’re dealing with.
Then there are the more obvious signs that most fraudsters employ, like the use of terrible spelling and grammar, the constant use of $ signs, rockets and stars, and the use of obviously fake news.
There are loses too.
You should know that from time to time even the best traders are losing money and this is part of the game. you can’t win all the time. even if your signal provider is one of the top 3 analyst worldwide he can lose. so do know that it’s very important to for you to use stop losses! do not follow signals blindly – check in what timezone the signal was shared, and if the market are bearish and have enough volume (cash flow) to achieve your signal target. there is always risk when it comes to day trading. feel free to visit my article about trading risks.
How You can be more aware?
Reading & research is your key.
Make sure to educate yourself about signals, check reviews of the crypto community, etc if you have no Idea where to start, Here some forums that you should scroll in your to get more sharp decisions before you pick the right group.
And of course , Google is your best friend for research!
After reviewing more than 23 Telegram channels which provide real time signals,
the possibilities is testifying that Whaleagents signals channel has the best performance. I also attached a review of one of their members from their youtube channel.
In case that the content that I produced was helpful to you, you can feel free to donate to my BTC address below.